Node.js Developer (Malta)
This is a position at our office in Gzira, Malta. Kenmore Design is a recognized and comprehensive leader in IT/web development for the Forex/Finance Industry.
We are made up of a diverse team of professionals from around the world and offer many exciting opportunities for professional advancement!
We’re looking for a beginner to intermediate developer to complete our team. We are in the process of growing our teams and building new tools, and we’re looking for you to learn and grow with us!
You’ll be involved in:
- Cutting edge Fintech projects with senior teams from around the world
- Delivering solutions to requirements for new and existing clients
- Developing new solutions, maintaining existing ones and always improving
- Helping to revitalize solutions and processes to increase efficiency
- Participating in peer reviews and team training sessions
- Working directly with clients
You’ll be a great fit if you have strong experience and are comfortable with these technologies:
- Angular 7+
- ExpressJS / KoaJS
- Typescript / RxJS
- Various Linux Distributions
- Mobile App development
And this sounds like you:
- Degree, qualification or relevant work experience to show competency in technology stack
- Experience in security management
- Demonstrated development expertise in MySQL
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience in creating/managing database schemas
- Like to develop interactive web applications
- Good working knowledge of version control software, specifically Git
- Love to understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish
- Care about quality and take pride in writing code that other people love to work in and reuse
- Get things done on time and can be counted on to go the extra mile when needed
Go ahead and forward your resume to [email protected] and include a cover letter with a few lines about yourself, your experience, and what motivates you to get out of bed in the morning. Make sure to include your Contact Info and Skype ID so we can contact you for a quick chat. We look forward to welcoming you as a new team member and a friend!